kitty pi

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A work in progress

The blog that is. I'm damn near perfect! ha! Although I am a part-time narcissist and full-time malcontent (see profile), I hope to one day have a blog that is worthy of all the other blogs which have served as my inspiration (you know who you are, I hope). It is so comforting to know that sprinkled throughout the planet, there are people with interesting, intelligent things to say and they do so publicly so that I feel a little less isolated. And to all of those people, I say "thank you" for expressing yourself!

I have no plan or vision. I don't even have a mission statement. I only have an inkling of an idea of what I'm going to do here. I do know what I'm not going to do here though - I am not going to whine or complain (without good reason), and I am not going to expect anybody to give a crap what I say. I am going to try to enjoy the process - which is what life should be: a process, not a finished product. Therefore, I suppose, it will always be a work in progress. At any rate, I hope someone enjoys this.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home