kitty pi

Friday, January 14, 2005

Check your moral certitude at the door

One more example of how uptight and superficial we are in California. Some people were upset about this (click post title) even though it is true. I believe the two highest paying careers for women are Supermodel and Stripper. Do I think this is right? No. Is it a fact of life? Yes. I don't want my daughter to be an "exotic dancer" and I personally wouldn't do it, but I've known people who put themselves through college that way and who am I to judge them. Every conservative fundie nutjob out there should be congratulating them for paying their own way instead of winding up on welfare. Besides, I know for fact that there are more than a few conservative fundie nutjobs who are the ones putting dollar bills in the g-strings every day.

As for the boy who wants to fish, I say "Right on!". Whatever floats your boat.

2 comment(s):

I'm not surprised that people were offended. Remember, some people here still think the Earth is flat and that evolution is a THEORY. Hell, they want stickers on the front of textbooks to that effect!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Anita, at 2:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home