kitty pi

Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday, Monday

What can I say? It's Monday. I normally don't complain about Mondays, I'm more disdainful of Tuesdays myself, but after a wonderful and relaxing weekend with my honey, I had a disasterous and dreadful episode with my teenage daughter late last night. I won't go into the details but, suffice it to say that after a web of lies and some stonewalling on her part, we ended up driving about 40 miles at 11:00 p.m. to pick her up. We got home after midnight and my already-an-insomniac-bed-partner had probably the worst night in recent memory which culminated at 7am to the sound of our CAT peeing in our shower. How bizarre is that? bleh.

So, the the teen angst will now become parental angst for at least a month while she's grounded.

Anyway, it was a strange weekend. I hope this week improves. How can it not?!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home