kitty pi

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yeehaw! Go Kinky!

CNN.com - Gov. Kinky -- the next leader of Texas? - Jan 18, 2005

If I still lived in Texas, I think I would vote for this guy.

I especially liked these comments:

"I want to be governor because I need the closet space."

[H]e wants "to fight the wussification of Texas."

"I am determined to get back to a time when the cowboys all sang and their horses were smart," Friedman said.

Friedman has said he expects his campaign to be unconventional, irreverent and star-studded. He knows it will be tough to win in the heavily Republican state, but he thinks he can win votes from people fed up with bland politicians.

"We hope the people of Texas are going to reject the choice of paper or plastic," he said.


I wonder if he needs any campaign aides. I might consider visiting Texas for that job. It certainly would be interesting! We need more smart asses in politics. I am so tired of all the dumbasses we've got!






0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home