kitty pi

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jenna hearts Satan T-shirts

Boing Boing: "Jenna hearts Satan" T-shirts

This is hilarious! I can't believe I missed this classic moment! At least there is something to smile (or laugh my ass off) about today. Those Bush girls sure are classy, eh?

But, I guess it's really not that funny. I can't think of a single reason to be happy about the inauguration today. And I heard the speech was dreadful but I haven't been able to bring myself to read it yet and I certainly didn't watch it. This is depressing. I tried to be in denial about it but reality is slowly seeping in. Looks like Jenna is in denial or perhaps she really is just clueless which is totally different than being in denial.

I need a drink.



1 comment(s):

I didn't watch the news all yesterday, which either makes me lazy, uninformed, or both.

I just couldn't do it. The thought of this inauguration business made me ill.

//Helen
Everyday Stranger

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home