kitty pi

Monday, May 23, 2005

What a trip!


I did it! Posted by Hello

Can't believe I actually made it. My first 2 years of college are over. And it only took me 14 years. Never let it be said that I give up easily! I am here to tell you it's never too late.

Interesting facts: the oldest person in my graduating class (wasn't me). She was 67 years old. The youngest was 15 years old.

6 comment(s):

Whooooooo hooooooo! Congratulations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

I know the feeling! Congratulations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Congrats!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

Congratulations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 PM  

You rock! Congrats!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

Congratulations!! That. Is. Awesome! Nice hat ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home