kitty pi

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Apropos to my last post!

I am 24% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Whew! What a relief. I have an ongoing conflict with myself and Mr. Q over whether I am actually white trash or if I am indeed reformed! I never wanted to be, but you can't help where you're born. I've spent the last 20 years trying to eradicate any WT residue that I may have brought with me! So, while killing time this afternoon, I stumbled on this somewhere (god only knows where) and I couldn't resist. Don't judge, you know you want to take it too! Even if you know the answer already (and I think we all do!).

1 comment(s):

(also apropos to your last post)

Confucious says: One's place of origin doesn't determine one's degree of White Trashiness... That is determined by the number of relatives one has slept with.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home