kitty pi

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

500 Internal Server Error

Well, shit. I just typed a really long post, hit publish, and encountered the dreaded Internal Server Error! My post is gone forever, I fear.

I think the gods are telling me 'ix-nay on the ogging-blay while you're at ork-way'.

I'll try to muster the inspiration later to recreate the post which was pure genius, if I do say so myself! And since there is no evidence of said genius, who are you to say it wasn't?! It was... Heartfelt! Riveting! Totally self-indulgent! It's electronic therapy! E-therapy. Why didn't I think of that before? I'll be rich. It'll be the daily reflections of a self-deprecating, self-doubting, and premenstrual woman with obsessive-compulsive tendencies.

Won't that be facsinating?! I know you can't wait!

1 comment(s):

it seems that it happens to the best of us. I've had many a blog, inspired and not, disappear into the computer void.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home