kitty pi

Monday, May 23, 2005

Post-Graduation Nookie, or How to Spice up your Love Life, bloggy-style

As if you really need to know! But in case we are pioneers, I have to document this for the record. I also want to know if anyone else has done this. Done what? Sex bloggy-style. You know how some people fantasize or role play with their partner as a movie star or rock star or someone they know and kinda think is hot. We took it to a whole different level. Mr. Q isn't even a blogger, but he reads my blog and he knows who the people are on my blogroll which are the people I read most often. So, Saturday night he asks me to pick a blogger I like (and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but the first blogger I think of who writes about sex is someone who starts with Hey and ends in Freak) and he picked a blogger he likes (who starts with a Snappy and ends with an Hour and happens to be getting some Hey Freak on herself). Anyway, it was kind of hot to pretend to be other bloggers. Don't ask me why! It just was.

Um. Yeah. So there you have it. Who knows, maybe you'll be next in the blogger fantasy sex. Carry on!

4 comment(s):

I can only imagine what the fantasy would be if it involved me:

"Ok, I get home from the restaurant, tired and smelling of a strange combination of steak and bleu cheese. I immediatly go... to the bedroom... and... change clothes so I can take my dog out for a walk. I put my iPod in and listen to the first 10 songs that appear while Mayer does his business... then... I go inside... and... I.... sit down and start reading blogs. Before long, I've written in depth about the nuclear option and the hideous Star Wars movie... I then retire... to.. .the bedroom! Finally, the bedroom... where the magic happens... I lay down, cover myself up... when suddenly... as if by magic... I... I.... fall asleep because I worked a 13 hour shift and wake up the next morning refreshed and ready to do it all over again."

Yeah, I don't think that would work out for you guys. But you two are hot... seriously.... hot. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

Ok so... who was me? You or him? I have big feet, I can send him a pair of my pink glitter heels. ;) lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

Whoooo hoooo! You go girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

darn! I would have to agree with dylan. I work so much that a sex fantasy just sounds like more work sometimes. Not that I have anything against a good sex fantasy, heck I had a good one a while back about a male nurse that I work with. He is tall and has dark hair and bright blue eyes. He has a great body and...um what were we talking about? Oh, yes I was telling you how happily married I am, yeah that was it.
www.luvsexytrstno1.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home