kitty pi

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

To Latte, or Not to Latte? That is the question.

You have $3.75 to your name. The girls and guys at Starbucks sometimes give you a freebie. Do you get a latte and possibly spend your last $3.75 or do you drive straight home and drink a free glass of water like a good girl?

Just wonderin'.

6 comment(s):

You get a latte. No question about it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

you drink the water, and then go home and do shots of tequila.

but first, water.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

Ooooh....I hope you made the right decision and got the damn latte!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

Of course, I got the latte! A freebie at that. I didn't even have to bat my eyelashes or anything!

So, now I still have $3.75 and am faced with the same decision all over! I will be getting my latte again today. Oh, yes. I will.

By Blogger Anita, at 1:10 PM  

Always, always, always take the latte. Look at it this way -- if they do charge you, and you do end up spending your last $3.75, at least you will have a refreshing beverage to sip on while you contemplate how to make rent! (or is that just me?)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

I never pass up a latte. Never.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home