kitty pi

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And now for something completely shallow...


I must have these.

Alas, I need school books, too (among other things). And I really don't need more sneakers. But... aren't they too cute?

Damn, it's hard to be a grown up!

5 comment(s):

I have often thought of buying a pair of Simples. They are really cute.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

It is your blog in a shoe! Get them! Get them!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

Those are *cute*!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

those are totally cute. i understand the pain of needing to be a grown up :( i'm suffering the schoolbooks or shoes dilemma myself...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

May I offer some help? This is how I justify...
$ for shoes=10 fancy Starbucks drinks.

50 wears of the shoes=getting moneys' worth ($1/wear).

Don't drink 'bucks? 10 peanut butter sandwich lunches=the right to buy the shoes.

But here's what I would really do; buy the shoes and on the 1st day you wear them brew your own coffee and eat a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. Dues paid! Justified! And all with stylish feet--they're too cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home