kitty pi

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Impress me!

If you have some time to kill, impress me with your knowledge of moi by taking a little quiz I made up just for you! Take the Q-Quiz.

Important Note: there are NO wrong answers! This quiz is for entertainment purposes only. All of the answers are correct in some way or another so don't take it too hard if you don't get a high score! It's my first attempt at a quiz and it makes me laugh, so please enjoy!

I fully expect all 5 of you to take it. Come on, you know you want to! Even if you don't think you know me well enough, or you think you do horribly on quizzes, just take it for the fun of it. Please.

For the record, I saw this at stole this idea from Jim in Tonic .

7 comment(s):

geezus. not only did i score just a 50, but i'm now banished from your blog.

plus, i wanna know what your super secret skill is.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Wow, I scored a 90. I don't know whether I should be proud or deeply frightened. j/k, of course. What do you think Mr. Q. would score?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Awwww damn... look who got a 100!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

I swear I would've had 60, but the all of the aboves killed me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

Gosh! Thanks for playing. You all rock.

Please note: There really are NO WRONG ANSWERS! It's a tricky quiz and I actually hate that it scores and you can't go back and change your answers. (Especially since there really aren't any answers that are truly wrong.)


Mikey, you get a free pass since you are a super fly guy and your knowledge of metal bands and tv show theme songs surpasses mine by light years.

Jo-Fo and Dylan, you guys either cheated or you really know how I think or you are just freaking geniuses!

J., you get bonus points for introducing me to the Quiz in the first place!

*mwah*

By Blogger Anita, at 10:16 AM  

Hey I did much better than I expected I would. Yay me.

- pie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Don't I get props for scoring a 90? I rock too, dammit!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home