kitty pi

Monday, August 08, 2005

Note to self: No More Online Quizzes



You must be pretty peeved right now then, eh?


What pisses you off?

Created by ptocheia

Cheeky lured me in, once again! *shakes fist* I am a sucker, I know! About halfway through this one, I just quit answering because it made absolutely no sense! gah. And, I actually have work to do today.

I have no willpower whatsoever. If you can resist clicking on these, will you please tell me how you do it?

Must. Exercise. Self. Discipline.

1 comment(s):

Oh I gave up trying to give up quizzes a long time ago! Give in... you may learn that you're totally miserable, mean, hate nice people, stupid people, and Russian dressing (like me, apparently)... unless it's one of those Cosmo quizzes then you'll find out you're horny (like the whole world, apparently).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home