kitty pi

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Something

Thanks for all of your kind words; it really means a lot to me and my family.


I thought I should post something about now but I'm a bit discombobulated this week. I keep thinking that I am forgetting something. I know I have a good reason for being a space case, so I am just going to go with it until my mind comes back or I get fired whichever comes first!

I only have a few days left before school starts again though so I reckon I should try to get my act together soon. This weekend will be my official weekend of pampering. Firstly, I am getting a haircut. Remember this cut?
Well, scissors haven't touched my hair since that day (February 14th to be exact) and now it looks like this:


Wow, huh? It grew out nicely I think. I'm going to keep growing it until I get tired of it or have a nervous breakdown from the length of time it takes me to blow dry it in the morning. I've got some freaking thick hair, y'all.

Secondly, I am getting a mani and a pedi. How girly of me! I know. Who am I and what have I done with me? I blame Mr. Q. He has totally turned me into a girl and... I have to admit, I kind of like it. And it's only once in a while that an opportunity presents itself to get fully pampered, so I am taking it.

Thirdly, I'm getting a massage here. That is a graduation gift I received from the tres generous Quilty family last May. I decided to wait and use it when I was more stressed. I think now qualifies.

In summary, I've had a pretty grueling week (and might I add, I got more sympathy from you guys than I did from my co-workers). I have the opportunity this weekend to get pretty and relaxed. I am going to take it, dammit! If I learned anything last weekend (besides that my family already thinks I am high maintenance) I learned that life is too short to not take advantage of fun, nice things whenever you can.


8 comment(s):

I was afraid you were going to say that you were going to get it cut again. I love the way it grew out. Aces.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

The hair? Looks fab. Okay...uh...how much like a gay guy do I sound? Not that there's anything wrong with that ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

That is some seriously fabulous hair.

And I don't want summer vacation to be oooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeerr. *whines*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 AM  

Holy crap, your hair grows fast! It would take me a year for that amount of growth.

Yeah, I'm not jealous or anything.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 AM  

Fabulous hair!

And, on a completely different note, I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Bravo to you and your family for allowing him such a good death, such as it is. I know he was so glad you were there with him at the end.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

Your hair is looking beautiful! Hair of the week :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

Damn girl, you got some pretty hair!

And I am jealous of the manis and pedis. I have too much cleaning and painting to do...it would be a waste on me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

Look at cute Ms. Q!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home