kitty pi

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A, B, C, it's easy as 1, 2, 3...

Stole this one from Dafina Girl, although I saw it many, many moons ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I am actually busy working (much to my surprise) so this will have to be a little filler until I can devote some time to real writing. I love these memes anyway, because I always learn something about myself. So, without further delay, I present the ABC Meme...

A - Accent: non-descript. California-ish. I can do a pretty good imitation of just about anywhere in the US and a pretty lame British accent.

B - Bra Size: small-ish.

C - Chore you hate: filing. I don't *heart* filing. When are we going paperless anyway? The only paper I want to save is the love letters that Mr. Q sends me.

D - Dad's name: James Eugene.

E - Essential make-up: moisturizer, mascara and lip balm.

F - Favorite perfume: the way Mr. Q smells.

G. - Gold or silver: White gold.

H - Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas.

I - Insomnia: Never.

J - Job Title: Executive Assistant Extraordinaire. Full-time student. All-around Nice Person.

K - Kids: Josh, 19. Princess Jojo, 16. Quilty, Jr., 6.

L - Living arrangements: Just the two of us and our cat most of the time. Two-bedroom apartment with a view of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island.

M - Mom's birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvannia. She moved to Texas when she was 2 or 3 years old, so she claims to be a native Texan. I dont' know why.

N - Favorite Noldo: What's a noldo?

O - Overnight hospital stay: Four.

P - Phobia: Poverty.

Q - Favorite quote: "All is vanity and a chase after the wind". Actually, that's Mr. Q's favorite, or at least oft-quoted, quote and it really sticks in my head. Since I don't really have any original thoughts or ideas of my own, as evidenced by my need to do a meme again, I will have to go with the quote I remember best. I also like the one on my side bar by XTC. And just about any lyric from a Beatles' song would do.

R - Religious affiliation: none at the moment. I was born into a Baptist family, but I am a wannabe Catholic.

S - Siblings: Two living. One dead.

T – Time you wake up: 6:30 a.m. with the assistance of the alarm and my husband telling me to turn off the alarm.

U - Unnatural hair colors: Hmmm? Red. My natural haircolor is reddish-brown with a lot of gray and I haven't colored my hair since January, so it's pretty natural right now.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Brussels sprouts and lima beans. I also don't eat avocado (a fruit) because I am allergic.

W - Worst habit: Smoking. Putting on makeup while driving. Paying bills late.

X - X-rays I've had: lots. Pretty much every part of my body except my skull.

Y - Yummy foods you make: Homemade macaroni and cheese.

Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio. I always get the last word. And I'm kind of hot. Did I mention, I always get the last word and I am always right?

1 comment(s):

.......no.....i'm hot.....i always get the last word......and i'm always right.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home