kitty pi

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Twenty-five Questions

This has been seen everywhere, but most recently at JoFo the MoFo.

1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?

First, I check to make sure there isn’t anything stuck in my teeth. Then I do a nose hair check. After that, I look at my eyes, or more accurately, the bags under my eyes. Attractive, eh?


2. How much cash do you have on you right now?

$6, a veritable fortune for me these days.


3.What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?

Jest.


4. Favourite plant?

Lilac tree.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

A “restricted” number. If you restrict your number, don’t expect me to answer the phone.


6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?

Ring, ring.


7. What shirt are you wearing?

I’m topless. Ha! Gotcha. I was just seeing if you were actually paying attention. I am wearing a black, silk, knit, Joseph A. shell under a suit jacket.

8. Do you “label” yourself?

With like a label machine? That would be weird.


9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?

Two Lips.


10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?

It all depends on what I am doing. I guess darker is better. Actually, when I get home and the whole apartment is lit up with candles, that is my favourite.


11. What did you have for breakfast?

What is this “breakfast” you speak of? You mean coffee and cigarettes?



12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make up a question.

Who made up this meme? Were they 14 years old by chance?


13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Probably itching and scratching. I got a wee little sun poisoning from Sunday when we laid out by the pool all day. It’s wicked itchy.


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?

“Not at a bar?”

That makes no sense by itself, so for your edification, here is the whole conversation between me and Mr. Q’s dad, or as we call him, Lorenzo the Magnificent.

LtheM: Where are you?
Me: Gramma’s house.
LtheM: Not at a bar?
Me: Not yet!

15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners?
Not on purpose.


16. What’s an expression that you say a lot?

Goodbye please.


17. Who told you they loved you last?

You would think that it was my husband, but I think my son said it last. He called last night and said, among other things, that he loves me. I think all Mr. Q said this morning was ‘have a good day’.


18. Last furry thing you touched?

I’m going to go ahead and say my cat, Pi.


19. How many hours a week do you work?

Define “work”. If by "work" you mean being at the office, then 45-50 hours. If you include home and school, then it’s more like 80-100. If you mean actually “working” as in expending energy, I’d say about 15 minutes.


20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

Too many to count. I have taken dozens of rolls and I haven’t had many developed since about 1995.


21. Favourite age you have been so far?

This age. Thirty-six. I have a perfect partner, I look better than ever, I feel better than ever and I am finally on a path to doing what I want.


22. Your worst enemy?

Time.


23. What is your current desk top picture?



24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

“I don’t know.” Said just now, when someone shook a snow globe sitting on my desk and asked me why it was so fun to shake it.


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?

Mistakes? I never make misteaks so I’d take a million bucks obviously. Duh!




4 comment(s):

It's even more fun to comment on other's answers than it is to do the meme. OK...

2. I hear you. I think Misty and I went into overdraft for going to Dairy Queen the other day.

3. I am so surprised that none of these I read said "breast". I was tempted.

5. I hate "restricted" or "out of area". I won't answer it.

8. Funny!

11. Ah, cigarettes. I do miss them, but I wish I didn't.

16. I now have a new favorite expression. Priceless.

19. We must work for the same company and not know it.

21. Best answer you gave. I wish I would have said "this age">

23. Is that really yout desktop? It's kinda cool.

25. Please tell me you misspelled mistakes on purpose, because that's just too funny!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

hi mom....i hope you're doing great...i was listening to this song "telescope eyes" by eisley...im not sure if you've heard of them but they always remind me of you...anyways the singer reminds me of beth orton so im sure you would like them...if you ever have the time check out their website www.eisley.com ....anyways i miss everyone...tell everyone i say hi and i miss them....love you and i hope to talk to you soon

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

Ms. Q - cigarettes and coffee do not a healthy breakfast make.
*scold*
I love your desk top pic - sarcasm at it's finest. Mind if I borrow it for my PC at work - I actually like my co-workers (they are all male)!!!!! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

Don't y'all love it that my daughter commented on my blog!?

Jo-fo, if we worked at the same place,I would make you sing to me all day instead of having to listen to this blasted radio.

Bridezilla, I am shocked that you don't think coffee and cigarettes make a good breakfast!

And, you may certainly take the desktop image. I got it from Skittish.org which is now a member-only site, but she's great if you've ever read her stuff.

By Blogger Anita, at 3:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home