kitty pi

Monday, February 14, 2005

CQ Rocks My World


CQ

You still give me butterflies.

Thanks for all of the thousand things you do to pamper me everyday.

I am so proud of what you do. I am so inspired by the love and compassion you give out on a daily basis. I am overwhelmed and amazed at how hard you work and how underappreciated you are.

I love that you love everthing that I love even if you don't really love it.

I love that we both turn each other on to new things all the time. And that we appreciate all of the same old things.

I love that you are impulsive and naughty and rebellious but that you also care enough to try to change the world.

I love that you are going to change the world!

I love that you changed my world.

I love that we are going to grow old together.

You have my undying and eternal love (and no, you can't really put it in your pipe and smoke it!).

You are a rock star!


lah-ti-dah, lah-ti-dah.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home