kitty pi

Monday, February 14, 2005

My new 'do


I know the whole wide world has been eagerly awaiting the results from my trip to the salon on Saturday. Actually, I know that is impossible since no one but me knew I was going to the salon. I get my haircut about once every 2 or 3 months ('cause I'm kinda poor). I almost always have short or medium short hair and it's always some shade of reddish-brown. I have had a bitchin' 'do for about 6 months (the fabulous bob in my other picture) but the thing was, I couldn't just roll out of bed and dash to work. No matter how late I slept, I had to take the time to make the hair wet in some way and then blowdry. It wasn't hard, it was just time intensive (20 minutes or so to dry my thick, thick hair).

Anyway, in a fit of exhaustion I decided it was time to simplify (or messify) the hair. This morning, I spent five minutes on my hair, and I was able to drink coffe and read something while drying beacause my hair is so easy now, it fixes itself!

Yay! I love it. It's a little more cutesy and a little less serious executive assistant-y, but that's me. More cute, less helpful. I've been trying to get my bosses to admit that they really do pay me to sit around and look pretty, but so far they have refused to admit it.

Anyway, thanks for all the (2) comments about how young I look! I know it must be true because I hear it often. I promise I haven't had any work done! I started having babies really, really young. I stay out of the sun (it gives me hives). And, I have young-looking genes. The down-side, if there is a down-side, is that many times, people don't take me very seriously, or they assume I don't know much since I am so young. It's weird though because I know I'll be 40 one day (in the not too distant future) but I still feel exactly the same as I did at 16 (except happy now and without so much angst!).

Anyway, it's only 4 weeks to the family reunion in Las Vegas. Let the anxiety begin!

1 comment(s):

The hair? Looks AWESOME!! :-_

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home