kitty pi

Friday, March 04, 2005

Cool Date-e-o

Update: I made a technical mistake and can't live with myself if I don't correct it: I said that that date only happens once in a thousand years, but it actually happens every one hundred years. Doh!

My brilliant observations for today:

It's Friday. The date is 03/04/05. How cool is that? I mean that only happens like once in a thousand years. Come to think of it, all dates (when abbreviated that way) only happen once every thousand years. The next cool date this year will be 05/05/05. Pretty neat, huh?

Coming soon - a list of the 100 most fascinating things about me. I'm on number 7, so this may take a while! Maybe I should just do 10 things a week. Hmmm. On second thought...

Coming soon - a list of the 10 most fascinating things about me.

5 comment(s):

eh. wake me when it's april 5 next year.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

Hello, I do not know English language so I use an automatic translator for decirte that everything is not gold everything what shines. That date is certainly fascinating that you have remarcado. It will wait for with illusion and the full heart to it of green hopes. But he, perhaps this looking for another order of things. All we have a destiny in the invisible agenda that waits to us. I already know that what I have said does not have any sense. But of some form I must make the likeable one me to call your attention no?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

My mom's birthday is 05/05/05 this year. I am glad other people tink that kind of stuff is neat too!
http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

Also cool will be 07/06/05...but not AS cool. Looking forward to the 10-100 things :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

I love that kind of number stuff. I've been known to drive an extra mile to see the odometer change to a 'special' number, and I often wake in the night at 2:03, then 3:03 and 4:03 and so on.

http://www.threekidcircus.com/threekidcircus

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home