kitty pi

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

and the award for most mental goes to...

Me. I woke up this morning and had a minor meltdown because I woke up late.

I would like to thank my beautiful husband who continues to put up with me despite my tendency to go on a crying jag over nothing first thing in the morning. Granted, I am a little tired and hormonal so it doesn't take much to make me mental, but still. I want to thank him for making my life so tremendously beautiful and easy even though I try like hell to make it complicated and difficult.

I can't believe how lucky I am that he is still my #1 fan after 13 years. And after living with me for 5 years, he can still deal with my moods. I may be a total mess and a five-car-train wreck, but I am so glad that I married him 9 months ago (today!). I don't know what I did to deserve you, Mr. Q, but whatever it is, I am so grateful!

That's all. I don't have anything cool to say today except we should all appreciate life and acknowledge that it is a gift and it's short and we should take every opportunity to tell the people we love that our lives are better because of them. When you think of life in those terms, the bills, the news, and the work piling up on our desks while we blog, all seems so insignificant, doesn't it?

Hope your day is delightful! Mine already is.

1 comment(s):

Hey, how did Mr. Q. do on his test yesterday?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home