kitty pi

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Stop me if you think that you've seen this one before

The BLOG Shirt: T-Shirt Humor: The Funny T-Shirt Store



I saw this a while back, but it is even more poignant to me today. Since I am feeling very unblogworthy this week, it seems appropriate! Also, I can't stop reading them even though I have mounds and mounds of work to do.

2 comment(s):

Hey Q,

It's almost like a sickness isn't it? I don't feel normal at work until I've looked through my dailies. Otherwise it's like trying to start my day without that big cup of coffee. Work can wait!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Me too. I can't stop reading blogs, yet I have to work to find something to say on my own. I have nothing to say lately. I suck.

Gweny

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home