kitty pi

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Is your name Mulva?

The other day, Mikey was talking about truck nutz, which is disturbing me beyond belief right now but I won't go into all that. It should be obvious that this is ridiculous and no more attention should be given to the 'tards that have them.

But, it got me thinking about one weird vanity license plate I've seen on the road recently. Since someone is driving around with this on their car, I figure they wouldn't mind if the whole internet (or the 5 people who read this blog) knew about it. You know there some plates you can't figure out no matter what but I think the majority are clever or attempts at clever or obvious and you can tell what they are trying to say. This one has me stumped (and I don't like being stumped). I hesitate to even post this because I am afraid of the comments I might receive. So behave! Anyway, after that uneccesary build-up, here it is: V FULVA. By all appearances, the vehicle and the driver of this vehicle were quite conservative. So, what could it mean? If this is your license plate, please let me know what the hell you were thinking! If you have a theory, maybe you can clue me in.

That's all. Nothing to see here. Just move on.

3 comment(s):

Thats got me stumped...except for the obvious when transposing letters. My favorite was a plate I saw a while back that clearly got past the stupid censors. It was:

FUSEEK

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

That is awesome!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

V. VULVA = (North American) Red Fox
Did a random search and came up with this theory. Maybe the person behind the wheel was a veternarian;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home