kitty pi

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Doh.

Have you ever gotten to work and discovered that your shirt was on backwards?

Me neither.

Um, excuse me. I need to go to the powder room. And it's not so I can turn my shirt around.

Happy Hump Day!

5 comment(s):

no, but i've gone to work with the buttons on my shirt all messed up (like, one off). heck, i've done that multiple times.

oh, and once, i went to the gym with a dryer sheet still stuck to the back of my shirt. classy, huh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  

That is almost as bad as the time that I realized, at the end of a manager shift, that I had my fly undone. Countless table visits, all with my fly undone.

To make it worse, it was on a day when clean laundry was scarce, and I'd decided to go commando. I'm pretty sure I didn't put on a show, but I'll never know for sure.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

Tonight when I got home my husband told me that my boobs keep falling out of my shirt...no wonder guys in my office were so anxious to talk to me all day ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

My worst is when I'm sitting on the floor and someone (usually a good friend) points out that my underwear is hanging out the back of my pants. Eek!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 PM  

Or you can get to work and discover your panties are on inside out. Which drives me crazy and I spend ages trying to get out of meetings to get to the toilet to whirl those puppies right side in.

//Helen
Everyday Stranger

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home