kitty pi

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

End of Month Inventory

In honor of the end of the month, I feel the need to purge myself of all the little things that I usually hang on to and bottle up and which occasionally results in a meltdown or other unpleasant episode. So, in an effort to spare my loved ones the agony of witnessing my blow-up, here is a list of the things that are currently annoying me:

To the girl who sits near me in Biology class and who felt the need to disparage me, in front of the class and within earshot of me, for being a good student: You're an idiot! Have fun working at Burger King!

To the woman who types so loudly I think I might go postal: Could you please type louder? Geesh. Get a manicure, get a quieter keyboard, try decaf - anything, just please do something before I flip out. It sounds like a squirrel on crack over there.

To the radio waves: Can you please cooperate so I can listen to my favorite station (Indie 103.1) at work? I am trying hard to drown out the sound of squirrels on crack and it doesn't help when you fade out and play static for me. Please. Thank you.

To the bird that took an enormous crap on the hood of my car: Thanks! I needed that! I have so much free time and extra money lying around to wash my car. Really. Thanks a lot!


There. Deep breath. I feel a little better now. I will add more as I think of them. This rant brought to by the Flu, and the letters P, M, and S.

1 comment(s):

Whew! I hope that was nice and cleansing for you :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home