kitty pi

Monday, April 04, 2005

You can't ebay just one

Check it out! I always wanted to know someone who ebayed (is that a verb yet?) something funky and now, thanks to the modern miracle that is blogging, I do! Mikey and Joelle are auctioning off a Pac-Man-shaped potato chip that they have named Stan. The proceeds are for a really good cause, so go to e-bay and bid on it tout suite!

Oooops! I almost forgot the best part. As if helping out a good cause like the Rock the Walk AIDS benefit isn't incentive enough, the winner of the auction also wins a Ham!! And who doesn't like Ham? I don't know if it's a honey baked ham, or a big ass ham or just an ordinary Hormel kind of ham. If you are Jewish, otherwise kosher, or vegetarian, I am sure you could negotiate for something else like a giant brick of tofu or something! (Disclaimer: I have not asked them about this, I am only assuming since they are supremely cool and very nice they would consider it. It doesn't hurt to ask is all I'm saying.)

3 comment(s):

why does everybody forget to mention the ham?

remember, the winner not only gets Stan, but we're throwing in a ham! everybody loves a ham, right?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

I'm sure a substitution could be made for vegetarians and if you're otherwise a non-pork eater, I suppose we could come up with some other equally random prize. lol.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

See, I'm a vegetarian but I'd, like, give the ham to the homeless or something...so its all good.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home