kitty pi

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Love of my Life


Dear Internets, I am totally smitten with this guy. I think he is hot. Not only that, he is smart, funny, extremely compassionate, kind and did I mention, hot? This is Mr.Q and he will probably be embarassed to have his picture on my blog again because, unlike me, he is very humble. I just get so excited when I see a picture of him that I had to share. Plus, I don't have anything to say today and I just got this picture so here you go.

Signed,
Obsessed in Orange County

Posted by Hello

3 comment(s):

u stole my camera again...raww

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

i think this is like the best picture of mr. q

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

wow! no wonder you're so in love with him - he's HOT!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home