kitty pi

Friday, April 22, 2005

My mind is made up but my mouth is undone





You Are a Snarky Blogger!



You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!


What kind of blogger are you?



Is that true?! I hope so, but due to a severe shortage of comments, I really don't know. Sometimes it feels like the only one reading my blog is me. But then again, I really do it mainly for my own amusement. Still. It's nice to get a compliment now and again.

Speaking of cool blogs and compliments, I found a new one that I like. Check out my latest addition to the blogroll: Moo Alex.

Blogging is easy but going without comments is hard. I hereby declare this Lurker Amnesty Day. In honor of Earth Day, won't you come out of hiding and tell me what you are doing today to make the planet a better place today? I will be recycling everything recycleable, as usual, and if I see litter outside, I am going to pick it up and throw it away. While you're at it, you can tell me what's missing here, what you like, what you'd like to see more of, etc. I know this blog could use more cowbell, but that's been done to death, hasn't it?

5 comment(s):

One more thing. I know Blogger is all wonky sometimes and you can't leave a comment even when you want to, so I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one!

I still want to know who's lurking here though! Say hi and make my day.

By Blogger Anita, at 11:43 AM  

You know, I have to laugh. Your cowbell comment is reminiscent of my old friend Chuck (yeah, the guy from the posts). When we were recording songs, he always joked around by saying, "You know, what this song needs? More cow bell." Good times.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

instead of cowbell, how about some topless pictures?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Its true...in a good way. Oh, yeah...and what Mikey said ;-) Kidding.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

Coming soon. Topless pictures. Of somebody.

By Blogger Anita, at 10:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home