kitty pi

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Escape Plan

Well, even though no one has given me the winning lottery numbers yet, here is Escape Plan B: Big hat, big sunglasses, slip out the side door, buy winning lotto ticket, cash it in, fly off to Monaco, seduce Prince Albert and marry him but keep Mr. Q on the side to take care of my *ahem* other needs. Not that Al isn't capable, it's just that I know no one is better than the QMan. Of course, I will set up a wing at the palace for the whole Quilty clan. It's going to be so fabulous! I've already informed Q of this and he is totally on board.


Eh, I can daydream can't I? I am still working on a real Escape Plan A. I'll keep you posted.

In other blogging news, Skits is hanging it up. I am kinda bummed, but mostly I just want her skin! I wonder if she'll have a blog yard sale and give it to me at a discount.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home