kitty pi

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hooray! It's Monday!

This is going to be a good week. How can I tell? I just can. Maybe because I have decided that I am going shopping Friday night after work. How long has it been since I've been shopping? I can't even remember that far back. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday, so I am excited to have a reason to buy a new dress and new shoes. I am thinking a cute A-line, springy type dress, maybe a darling cardigan to go over it, and a cute pair of wedges since the wedding is going to be at a park. Maybe even a cute straw hat. I'll start at Ann Taylor Loft and go from there. Yay, me!

The weekend was swell but went by in a blink. Q and his son went to Disneyland on Saturday to have some father-son bonding time. Me and Jojo went to the office where she helped me get caught up. Blogging is really wrecking my work life! I have got to stop. I deleted all my bookmarks, and I've tried to only blog at lunch hour or break time. I am doing better, but geesh, it's hard to be disciplined when there are so many interesting, informative and entertaining things to read. But, I digress.

I slept a lot this weekend, watched French movies and Monty Python, talked to family on the phone, briefly took Jojo driving, went to the office. That's about it. It really was an okay time. I am feeling more centered and relaxed than I have in a while. I've got that hopeful, optimistic feeling right now. Don't know what that's all about, but I am going to embrace it while it lasts! Y'all have a good Monday, 'kay?

3 comment(s):

I admire your attitude on a Monday...and wish I shared it. But its going to be a busy week...and I'd rather be outside playing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

French movies? Ooooh which ones? I could use some recommendations.

You should definitely go shopping. I did. And I went last Monday, and I'm going today. Nothing major, just a few extras for me. I'm trying to be a good girl. I think I'm going to Godiva today to get some Champagne Truffles. Yipee! Shopping is a cure-all!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

We watched "Le Diner de Cons" or The Dinner Game (US title). That is hilarious! "The Closet" which I didn't find as funny, but it was good. And a travel video called "Paris, the Visit". That was good but really long.

By Blogger Anita, at 8:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home