kitty pi

Friday, September 09, 2005

A quickie

I have about 15 minutes to kill before I blow this popsicle stand, so here are my last (feeble) thoughts of the work day for your reading pleasure:

There is a fly buzzing around me. I knew I should have taken a shower this morning.

I wonder if I spend $50 on shoes this weekend, should I buy work shoes (which I really need) or should I buy fun shoes (you know, like the cute argyle ones)? Maybe I can find a happy medium - cute, comfy shoes that I can wear both to work and out on the weekend.

And, the final thought of the day...



IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH



Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!

7 comment(s):

buy the fun ones :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

Hey there Q! To commemorate 9/11, I've decided to visit every single blog on my blogroll today. I appreciate the entertainment and enjoyment you provide, and I wish you peace and happiness.
LJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

All I have to say to that is -- you have no idea the reasons why people chose to stay behind, so take your own advice and try putting yourself in *their* shoes before you so quickly judge them as ignorant or stupid. In many cases, they didn't have the choice.

Oh -- and I vote for the cute shoes and to impeach Bush. hehheh.

Hope you had a great weekend Q! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

I say you take that $50, put it on RED in roulette, and then if you win you can buy TWO PAIRS of shoes, and if you lose, you can cry about it and get someone to BUY YOU TWO PAIRS OF SHOES.

It works every time. (Not that I'd know.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Argyle shoes, hands down.
And then post pictures for me to drool over.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 AM  

Amen to impeachment, sister.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home