kitty pi

Monday, February 21, 2005

In a funk

I am in a funk and will write again when either 1) the rain stops; or 2) I think of something clever to say, whichever comes first.

4 comment(s):

Ms. Q.,

I feel the same way. As you commented on my blog last week, sometimes you just have those days. I really think it must be the deluge of rain. It's depressing! I don't know how the people in Oregon and Washington do it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

yeah, what's up with the weather in down here lately? it's been mostly rainy all year!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

Funk? I highly recommend George Clinton or some old-school Curtis Mayfield for some real funk. That'll make you feel a little better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

In a funk. Then you need DEFUNKT. Perferably their critically acclaimed "Thermonuclear Sweat". Back on nuclear again I see...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home