kitty pi

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's fricking freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth

I am back at work. Yay. I really don't mind being at work even though yesterday I didn't get out of my pajamas until 5.30 p.m. and only then because we went out to get some dinner. On a rainy day, one may find that staying in one's pajamas the whole day is not entirely unpleasant.

Anyway, the problem I am having (and I am always having a problem, dontcha know), is that besides every female in the office being a complete and utter you-know-what today, it is ffffreeeeeezzzzzzinnng in here. The reason? The two girls across the aisle from me had a contraption placed over the vent above their cubicle which diverts the air flow away from them and directly onto me. How inconsiderate of them. Now, they are comfortable and I am a human popsicle. If I turn the thermostat up, then they will complain that it is too warm or stuffy and someone will go back and turn it down again. I realize that everything can't be about me, but just for one day, I'd like to not wear a parka at my desk.

Thanks for listening. This complaint of the day is brought to you by: PMS. Bringing misery and strife to a woman near you.

2 comment(s):

i think those two girls just wanna see your nipples.

ok, seriously... next time they're out of the office, re-align that contraption so that the air is diverted right at them. even if they find out, at least you'll have a bit of a reprieve.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

You can't see them if I'm wearing a parka! Duh. No one ever said they were the brightest crayons in the box.

By Blogger Anita, at 1:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home