kitty pi

Monday, March 07, 2005

100 Things, Part 1

I'm doing this on an installment plan. These are not in any particular order and they are separate from things you can learn by reading my profile. Prices subject to change. This list is void where prohibited.

1. I am ambidextrous.
2. I am balanced-brained (neither right-brained or left-brained).
3. I drink a lot of coffee.
4. My first job was as a roller-skating carhop.
5. I am the only girl in my family to drive a car or have a driver's license.
6. I have two younger sisters. I had a brother who died when he was a baby.
7. One of my sisters is blind.
8. I drive a Swedish car.
9. If I could be anybody famous, I would be Audrey Hepburn.
10. When I was young, I wanted to be either a brain surgeon or a hairstylist.
11. I have only been to two funerals in my whole life.
12. Sometimes, I think I want to get a pilots license.
13. I have never been outside of North America.
14. Except when I lived in Hawaii.
15. I am allergic to sunlight. It makes me break out in hives.
16. I broke my tail bone once while snowboarding.
17. I broke my nose once when my mom was trying to learn to drive and she drove into a tree.
18. My nose is still crooked and my mom never learned to drive.
19. My best friend also happens to be my husband. He rocks.
20. We are both first-born children, and so are our parents.
21. I have lived in Fort Worth, Texas; all over Southern California; Honolulu, Hawaii; and Seattle, Washington.
22. Mr. Q and I would like to one day to live on the East Coast for a while.
23. We'd also like to live in New Zealand even though neither one of us has visited there yet.
24. Mr. Q is going to meet my parents for the first time on Saturday.
25. I am not really that nervous but I think I should be.



...to be continued.

2 comment(s):

dude. how can you be allergic to sunlight? damned vampire.

worse yet, you live in southern california. have you tried moving to Seattle? (;

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

Mikey, I've updated the list: I lived in Seattle for 3 years! I know how to avoid the hives so it's okay most of the time!

By Blogger Anita, at 2:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home