kitty pi

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

This is better than Prozac

I was perusing my blogroll and happened upon Jim In Tonic's latest quiz find. This is so right on, despite my post below where I talk about how goofy I was in high school. It's true people called me Pat Benatar and I know that was a compliment. I am not at all ashamed to admit that I identified more with Andie Walsh in Pretty in Pink than any other John Hughes' character. Everything about her, except she actually had a cool car and I didn't have a car at all. Oh, and I wasn't as mean to Duckie.


HASH(0x893c7ec)
You are Andie Walsh (from Pretty In Pink)!
Misunderstood and full of angst, you are
intelligent, talented and will probably go on
to do great things...once you're out of the
hell of high school.

Which John Hughes Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



2 comment(s):

Hey, I'm Andie Walsh too! Don't know where that comes from but it must be true!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

I got Andie also - maybe there aren't any other choices? ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home