kitty pi

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Introducing... Princess Jojo


I guess it's time to introduce you to the Teenage Quilty, aka Princess Jojo. You know, the one who gives me a thrombo every time I take her driving? The one who forgets to take out the garbage and do the dishes. She sometimes forgets to feed the cat. Besides all that, she needs to be locked in her room until she's 30, I think. Her friend took this picture yesterday.

There are two important things going on here. One, I definitely didn't look this pretty when I was 15, almost 16. I was awkward, dorky, and I had crooked teeth and bad haircuts ( I actually had a mullet in like 9th or 10th grade and people called me Pat Benatar). Why do kids look so pretty these days? Weren't we all a little goofy looking way back when? She isn't even the homecoming queen but if I looked like this at her age, I would have been the most beautiful girl in school. I know I am biased. But empirically, she is attractive. Right? I know I am right!

The other thing is this is my baby, my youngest natural born child. Anyway, I am kinda wrecked that she will be moving away to college (hopefully) in a mere 2 years and a few months. Unless she moves to another state to live with her Dad this summer, a distinct possibility which I really don't want to talk about right now. *Sniffle, sniffle*. As Jojo would say, "whatever"! I love her like you can't imagine and even though she reads my blog, I am not just saying that I will miss her a lot if she moves. Posted by Hello

1 comment(s):

That's an excellent picture! Locking daughters up until 30? I think I might be able to embrace that idea!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home