kitty pi

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's a first

For my first real meme, I am proffering, for your enjoyment, the following which I found at Something Requisitely Witty and Urbane. It is the Huffington Blog Meme and it goes something like this:

"So, Arianna Huffington is starting a blog to which she has invited many big name celebrities, writers, politicians, and pundits to join in.

Among those signed up to contribute are Walter Cronkite, David Mamet, Nora Ephron, Warren Beatty, James Fallows, Vernon E. Jordan Jr., Maggie Gyllenhaal, Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr., Diane Keaton, Norman Mailer and Mortimer B. Zuckerman."
For whatever it's worth, here are the first five dreambloggers that came to mind for me:

1. John Lennon - for my inner rock star. Political rants. Nonsense. Maybe a little sex.
2. Susan Sontag - for my inner intellectual. One of the most brilliant women. Ever.
3. Dorothy Parker - for my inner snarkstress. She was the original queen of snark.
4. Peter Sellers - for my inner child. What drives this comic genius? Inquiring minds want to know.
5. The last one is the hardest. Maybe one of the Monty Python boys. Oooh, I know! Terry Gilliam needs a blog!

I am pretty sure none of those currently exist but I would certainly bookmark them and check in if they did. Who would you read if you could read anybody?

Bonus: if Pat Benatar had a blog, I would probably read that too. *wink*

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home