kitty pi

Thursday, March 24, 2005

To Do

Things to do today:

Correct my last post. Check. If you are going to write about something as important as Terri Schiavo, at least have the decency to spell her last name correctly.

Buy really cute cigarettes. Check. Marlboro has new cigarettes called 72s which are shorter than kings (the regular short cigarettes). They are so cute. If a cigarette can be considered cute. I know it's nasty. Sue me. I will quit soon. I just had to try the cute smokes first.

Wait in the drive-thru line for 25 minutes for the world's best jr. cheeseburger. Check. Even though I can't taste much of anything right now, I really wanted a cheeseburger. And not just any cheeseburger. A Hat jr. burger with cheese. It's totally worth the wait, and if you are in Orange County, you are a really missing out if you haven't eaten at the Hat.

Try not to pass out from hunger while waiting on said cheeseburger. Check. Barely made it though. In my delirium, I ordered french fries even though I hate french fries. But I guess if you like them, the Hat's fries are better than average.

Stay tuned for more...

4 comment(s):

I didn't know you smoked. Naughty, naughty Q! Wait, oh yeah, I smoked for ten years, I have no grounds to reprimand.

Hey, when you get ready to quit, there's this book by a guy named Allen Carr called "The Easy Way to Quit". I know it sounds too good to be true, and it is, but it helps mentally prepare you quite a bit. The guy was successful in quitting a 4-pack-a-day habit using his own method, so there's gotta be something to it. The day before I chose to quit, I stayed up all night reading it. I don't know if I'd recommend that, but the book certainly helped me.

Sorry. Don't know where that PSA came from!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 PM  

Hey, the returns

nice all

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

Cute cigarettes? Hmmm...I'd settle for ANY cigatettes!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

damn, i was all up in Northridge and in Orange all day Saturday... i wish i woulda known about the Hat; i'da gone there.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home