kitty pi

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I am here at an undisclosed location (certainly not at work - I wouldn't dream of blogging on work time, no siree!), intuitively knowing that the next 4 days of work will somehow manage to draaaaaaggggg by AND I'll be slammed with extra work to boot. Just wake me when it's over.
Please.

Memorial Day weekend really snuck up on me. It barely registered until Friday. As is my fantastic luck, I was here until 7.30 p.m. Friday night trying like hell to figure out how to zip a file that would only compress 10% which wasn't helpful at all. I pride myself on figuring out how to do just about everything or knowing who to ask when I don't know something. How many people do you think were here on Friday, on a holiday weekend, at 6 p.m.? Only 1 schmuck that I could see, and that was me!

Anyway, the weekend was mostly spent relaxing. We had our very first barbeque with the Quiltys-in-law and the kids. Yay! Mr. Q sure can barbeque.

More relaxing ensued.

Then yesterday, we saw Star Wars. I wish I had a lightsaber to cut off the arms and legs of the very ADD kid next to me who was constantly fidgeting and making too much noise with his candy wrappers and flinging his Red Vines around and around and tapping his feet. I had to tell him twice to stop making so much noise. The kid was super bored and obviously forgot to take his Ritalin. Arrrrghh.

Otherwise, it was a pretty uneventful weekend. It was awesome! My darling Mr. Q and I celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. With all of the excitement and chaos of the past month, it also really snuck up on us. Any ideas for free or cheap Wednesday fun? A sunset walk on the pier and a cocktail sounds good to me, but I really need to be more creative than that! Help!

2 comment(s):

my first wedding anniversary is June 5th! Congrats on yours
www.luvsexytrstno1.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 AM  

Congrats on the anniversary!! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home