kitty pi

Friday, June 17, 2005

Better living through chemicals

I finally scored some dope! No, not that kind. Last night, as promised, I picked up my doctor prescribed medication and, I have to say, I am feeling much better already. Surely, it's partly psychological but, nonetheless, it is a great relief to know that my hormones are on their way to being 'normal' (whatever that is) soon.

In other Quilty news, my superawesome father-in-law, surprised me earlier this week with a new book-- Oxymoronica. A box was waiting for me on the front porch Wednesday night when I arrived home. It wasn't ticking so I opened it and voila! a new fun book about wordplay and ideaplay... for me! He is so thoughtful. I have not looked at the website for the book yet (linked above), but the book is great.

I still haven't decided where I am going to move in my great runaway from Orange County fantasy but I am considering, you know, walking the earth, meeting people, getting into adventures. Like Kane in Kung Fu. I'll let you know when I leave!

In the meantime, have a splendid weekend and tell a Dad you love him!

2 comment(s):

Yay meds! You may now live in peace, grasshopper.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

they got a word for that, and it's called "a bum." heh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home