kitty pi

Monday, June 13, 2005

Weak Endings

Much like my children, it seems I have recently neglected my wee little weblog. It's the little weblog that could, I know. But only if I give it lots of attention and tlc. It's only been 4 days since the last post, but as I discovered this weekend, a lot can happen in 4 days. Also, I discovered that kids are more important than weblogs (duh) and without the attention and tlc, you can lose them to the dark forces of adolescence.

Highlights of the weekend include: watching many, many movies (and crying), hottubbing and hanky panky (and some crying), going to a graduation party (and a little crying), checking my bank account balance (and crying), waking up to an earthquake (actually no crying was involved in that case), finding out the Teenage Quilty broke some rules at home while we were out (and crying), talking about TQ moving in with her dad (and crying).

So, it was quite a tumultuous weekend, what with all the crying. Thankfully, my friends, P, M, and S have gone away now so I won't be crying so much anymore! At least for another 28 days.

There is more to say, but it's Monday and these guys at work who sign my paychecks are kinda expecting me to do some work so I am momentarily forsaking you, my lovely readers, in the name of earning a buck or two and hopefully paying some bills. I hope you don't mind. I'll be back at lunch!

1 comment(s):

Working? At work? Are you sure that's what you are supposed to do?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home