kitty pi

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Clark!

Conversation between me and you-know-who just after the earthquake this afternoon:

Me: did you feel that?
Him: what?
Me: we had an earthquake.
Him: when?
Me: about 30 minutes ago. I was worried about you but I got busy and I'm just now calling.
Him: no, I was driving. I didn't feel it.
Me: oh, 'cause I had a whole vision of you driving into a huge crack in the road like Lois Lane and dying.
Him: no, I'm okay so you don't have to make the earth spin backwards to save me.
Me: oh. yeah. Well, that's good.

3 comment(s):

If you do decide to spin the earth backwards, can you go back to when I was 40 pounds lighter? Thanks, SuperQ!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

LOL! There are so many things I think I would go back and change if I could.

By Blogger Anita, at 1:14 PM  

That is good, because making the earth spin backwards would have killed your whole evening.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home