kitty pi

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quilty Quiz

The other day, someone asked me the origin of the Quilty name. For everyone's information, Quilty isn't my real last name. 'Ms.' isn't my real first name either. Anyone who emails me knows my real first name but I'm not writing it here. Some of you know my real last name but most people don't.

Most people also know that I go by Ms. Q, because it's fun to say and since I am a linguistics student, I love words and the way they sound. I also know that miscues are more common than most of us realize. Also, it underscores the theme of my life which has been one miscue after another!

As for Quilty, you'll have to figure it out. The clues are all here if you know where to look. Also, my husband (Mr. Q, who started out as CQ) will be launching his very own blog soon! There you will see the biggest clue of all. If you think you know, leave it in the comments so the others can benefit from your high level of cleverness!

3 comment(s):

Yeah! Now we get to hear both sides of the quilt!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 PM  

Being that I am a sucker for all things Q, I have added him to my blog feeds. I think Aubrie said it best, and I look forward to hearing both sides of the quilt.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

So YOU'RE the one who stole Lolita from me!

-Humbert Humbert

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home