kitty pi

Friday, July 29, 2005

block to beach--Mud Hut Studio --all you need!!

So, I am looking at apartments and houses for rent, you know just to see what's out there. Plus, we kind of want to downsize and save some moolah on rent. Housing Maps is totally great for searching for sale homes and rentals. It combines Craig's List listings with Google maps and it is really, really easy to search. I love it. I found quite a few listings that were pretty promising.

But then! I came upon this listing and I think it's a really great deal. I mean it's in La Jolla, which if you don't know, is quite fancy-schmancy. I have always thought it would be nice to live there.


$1250 - block to beach--Mud Hut Studio --all you need!!
Reply to: anon-86963952@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-07-26, 12:45AM PDT

The electrical wiring occasionally shorts, wet mud is like that: but close to Windansea, with a dirt floor where you can argue n munch stolen groceries, this place will get you accustomed to the lifestyle here in SoCal--arrive on a three week vacation, leave on 3 years probation! Modern mud hut with straw roof and bamboo partitions. Renter agrees to fix the roof after it rains (it caves in after a fierce downpour). No dogs or cats, but groundhogs are ok. Parking is available at a nearby mansion--hide yer jalopy in the bushes, take the wheels off, post a lookout--done deal!! Bonus -- I just upgraded the kitchen sink from standard mud to corrugated metal, so it won't wash away when you do the dishes.






What do you think? I wonder how much the security deposit is.

1 comment(s):

LOL! Is that a joke!?? I seriously can't believe that! lol....Looks great for children. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home