kitty pi

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm #1! For "trauma cat pee"


You did not know that I am number one in a Yahoo search for trauma cat pee. Neither did I until I checked my statcounter. I know, I am supposed to be on a strict stat counter diet, but I just looked this one time. Really.


I was immediately alarmed because I thought maybe my cat was searching for ways to traumatize me more with his pee. He already prefers to pee in the shower. Not mine, thankfully. The other bathroom which is for kids and guests. There really is nothing quite as charming as coming home and smelling cat piss and following the smell to the shower. At least he knows to pee over the drain. Don't ask me why he knows; he's just smart like that. I wish he would go ahead and pee in the toilet and learn to flush so that my least favorite chore of all time was eradicated. As it stands now, I have to scoop the poop from the kitty box AND rinse and sanitize the shower drain. Two chores in one! I know he looks totally unconcerned in that photo, doesn't he? But he really is the sweetest cat ever.

Now if I could only convince him that showers are not for peeing, no matter what George Costanza says!

6 comment(s):

Cat Named Pi (George): I was there! I saw a drain!

Mrs. Q(Elaine): Since when is a drain a toilet?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

Baahaha. Trauma cat pee.

*squats over drain*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

Well, I guess if you must be known for something, what better to be known for than "trauma cat pee".

I managed to squeak #2 in both the "your thong is showing" and the "does the illuminati run publisher's clearing house sweepstakes" categories.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

we have 4 cats. i use tart burners and yankee candle tarts to cut down on the aroma ~ahem~

we change the boxes everyday but they still stink up a storm...especially Lio...he has atomic poop.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

LOL Don't let it freak you out. I'm not even going to get into the freaky stuff that has led people to my blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  

Hey! Our cat pees in the sink! Well, since we've moved into our new house she's managing to do her business in the litter box, but for a while there, our bathroom sink was her chosen place of evacuation. It was making me sick! Glad to hear I'm not the only one with "trauma cat pee!" And totally jealous that you are the number one google search for that.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home