kitty pi

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Holy Heatwave, Batman

Current Conditions 100.7 °F / 38.2 °C Mostly Cloudy

I know I have no right to complain because we still probably have the best weather in the whole country (more or less), but holy hell! It's 100. 7 (F) degrees here right now. With only 35% humidity it still makes the heat index 107. And I am only a few miles from the ocean, so everyone in the valleys and in the desert must be really having heat strokes. I knew it was going to be warm today because it was 80 degrees at 8:00 a.m. and that is usually higher than our high temperature. But, geesh, I had no idea it was going to be this hot. I am glad I put on extra deodorant this morning. That extra layer really helps. Not!

Anyway, to everyone who has hotter weather than me, I totally understand why you are complaining and I know I probably have nothing to whine about. But what would I do today, if I didn't whinge about something?

To my honey, who is in and out of his Jeep all day and driving around in this godawful heat, I say please go inside and drink some water and do your paperwork in the airconditioned goodness of Starbucks or something.
*mwah* Y'all stay cool, you hear!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home