kitty pi

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I resemble that remark

You Are 70% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!

How Weird Are You?



I've never met a quiz or a meme that I could resist. This time, it's all Cheeky Prof's fault!

I really don't think I am THAT weird. 70%? Does that mean 70% of me is weird, or does that mean I am weirder than 70% of the population? Do you get an automatic 10% just for taking an online quiz?!

I know it's not an exact science, but you have to admit they are kind of fun. They are. Aren't they?

2 comment(s):

Okay, now I'm really getting irritated. You are the third person today to take this quiz and turn out more damn weird than I am! WRF?! I know I'm weird, damn it!! I AM!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

I love it! lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home