kitty pi

Friday, July 08, 2005

The End is Nigh - Again

In yet another sign of the apocolypse, Pauly Shore is getting his own show. Again. Oy vey! In my youth, yea all those years ago, I had a number of people that I considered friends who loved them some Pauly Shore. I am missing the Pauly-Shore-loving-gene, something to do with being born in the Lone Star State maybe, but I have never gotten him. OK, I watched "Son-in-law" and I almost giggled when he said "Mrs. Whateverhernameis, you're giving me a semi". But that's the extent of my enjoyment of Pauly "I can't believe I ever get laid" Shore.

It appears that TBS is offering to mail you $1 if you don't laugh at the first episode. If they offered $100, I might tune in. For $1, it's not even worth the time to see if it sucks or not, but I think I already know the answer to that. Do we really need another reality show about a psuedo-celebrity? Hasn't Kathy Griffin already exploited her status as a C- or D-list celebrity? Is that even funny?

If you are titillated by the idea of watching him on TV, please clue me in as to why.

5 comment(s):

I actually met Pauly Shore...several years ago...in a strip club of all places...in Iowa. He was nothing but an arrogant ass at the time....with 2 body guards as well....he was in town doing a comedy act at the time from what I heard.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 PM  

Awww....Pauly Shore's comedy is so sophomoric you've just gotta' love it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:38 PM  

I think the vast majority of us are missing the Pauly Shore loving gene. Hence the fact that he's been relegated to a D-list reality show.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 AM  

oh my - Pauly Shore on TV - yikes! what has the world come to?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

There's a movie out there called "Pauly Shore is Dead" you might find amusing.

Then again, maybe not.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home