kitty pi

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good times

Please tell me it's Wednesday and this week is almost over.

I had a rough night (not in the good way either).

Then, this morning I woke up at 8:08 which is a time that always tickles me a little because on digital clocks it looks like BOB and then I think of my favorite commercial at the moment where the kids say "Do the red one, Bob!" [Mikey wrote about it already so I won't rehash it. Yes, I will. I really love when the kids say "now do the gold one" and Bob says "It's Desert Sand Mica" and then the kid says "Whatever, just crash it."]

Back to my day. I woke up at 8:08 and that is exactly 8 minutes after I need to leave my house to get to work. Um, needless to say, I am not looking my best today. I actually got to work about my usual time (8:45) and I can't really explain how that happened. However, without my morning ritual I doubt I will be my usual chipper self today. Not that anyone will notice because my usual chipper self is only about a half a notch above total whiny baby.

If I am a total whiny baby today, you know why! Happy humpday anyway.

1 comment(s):

Its been a rough week, my friend. Happy Friday to you :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home