kitty pi

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We can all use a little change

My morning started with one strap of my favorite strappy heels breaking right off, which it has been threatening to do for a while now. I fully expected it to happen at any time so I was able to avoid a complete mental breakdown.

Later, more stuff happened but I don't really want to talk about it right now. I'm okay, but I probably need to schedule a mental breakdown and get it over with soon.

Then, as if I didn't have enough stupid things to worry about, I installed HaloScan for comments. It looks pretty cool and it will give me greater control over comments but in the process of updating my template, I lost all of my old comments. This made me very sad. I have a copy of all of your comments in my email, but it's not the same when other people can't read 'em anymore. I don't know about you, but half the fun of reading blogs is often reading the comments. Boohoohoo. You are all so nice and funny and now I've deleted the evidence! I am really sorry. I hope that you will comment in the future at least. It really makes my day.

Is that supposed to happen? Did I screw something up? If anyone knows maybe if they can be restored, let me know.

Update: It looks like you can still view the comments by clicking on a post title on the sidebar or going through the archives. So, I haven't lost them after all. Or have I? I am getting a little confused. And I hear a latte calling my name. It's been 5 days since my last one! For no reason, 'cept I'm trying to be less extravagant. Go, me!

Update, Part Deux: I have taken down HaloScan, no offense to them. My comments weren't broken, so why fix them. You know? Geesh, I sound like my dad now! I really don't need to manage my comments yet, and I didn't like that I lost the email notification function that Blogger provides. I will do some more investigating and will change my comments when I am ready!

1 comment(s):

Doh!

By Blogger Anita, at 1:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home