kitty pi

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Meme's Away!

Yeah, I'm lazy blogging today. You want to make something of it? I stole this meme from Joelle and I thought it was fascinating!

Are you more...

01) A person who could dance all night at a club or a person who would probably end up sitting, drinking, and watching others dance?
These days, I am more likely to do the sitting and drinking part. But, when I was younger, I was the dork who was dancing in the line to get into the club and I didn’t stop until they closed.

02) Left brain or right brain?
Both. I’m a freak of nature. It’s a curse!

03) Chocolate covered almonds or honey roasted peanuts?
Neither, but if I have to choose I’ll go with chocolate covered almonds. I’d probably just let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then spit out the almond. Nuts and me, we’re not friends anymore.

04) Apt to speak in the most descriptive manner possible or apt to speak in the most concise manner possible?
I speak in the most descriptive manner possible, if by descriptive you mean repeating the same detail three times and still having people look at me quizzically.

05) Austin Powers or Dr. Evil?
I’m more like Vanessa Kensington, I hope. Of the two, I am probably more like Dr. Evil – you know, likeable but kind of clueless!


06) Likely to staple (because it's sure even if hard to remove) or likely to use a paper clip (because it's quick and easily undone)?
It totally depends. As long as the paper clips are plastic and not metal, I am okay with paper clipping. But, no wire paper clips!!! Didn’t I tell you never to put metal paper clips in my paper clip holder?! I never, ever want to see a wire paper clip in there, do you understand me?


07) One who would go (or has gone) to a science fiction convention or one who would/will never go to a science fiction convention?
I’d probably pass on the sci-fi convention. I’m not a big fan of conventions. Growing up going to every single boat show, camping show and home and garden show, I kind of had my fill, ya know?

08) Loving pizza with ALL toppings or loving a pepperoni pizza?
Pepperoni, all the way.

09) A vowel or a consonant?
What kind of question is that? I am an equal opportunity sound lover. Consonants are fun because sometimes a consonant is the same as a word. For example, P. Peeeeeee. It’s fun to say. So is Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Dang, I’m stumped. They are all good.

10) Likely to exercise because it's good for you or likely to exercise because you want to look as good as possible?
What is this exercise you speak of?

3 comment(s):

We learn a little more about you everyday :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 AM  

I know! Scary, isn't it?

By Blogger Anita, at 8:43 AM  

i stole this, it was too inviting :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home